Position Org Transfer Form - This form is to be completed when the budget ownership of a position changes from one Department (Org) to a different Department (Org).
- Please note this form will change ownership of the position only
- For Job and Position Reports, please see the corresponding widget on InsideND
Please submit the forms using one of the following methods:
- Mail to: Position Management, 101 Brownson Hall
- Scan and Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
New Instructional Initiatives - New instructional initiatives must go through an administrative review process. This includes any new degree program and/or courses which are substantively offered in a location other than the main campus or in a non-traditional format. This link provides additional details on new instructional initiatives and the required registration form.
New Master's Programs -This form is required for all new Master’s level programs (and can be used as a reference tool for any other new programs across campus). This form must be completed after a new program proposal has been submitted to the relevant department, center, or institute. Completion of this form initiates the coordination of the administrative and financial services required to launch the program.
Do you need a different form?
The Employment Services channel on InsideND has links to the most commonly used forms for employee actions. Or, you can go to department websites for forms related to:
- Staff position creation & reclassification, recruiting, hiring, and employee set-up, job information changes, or leave and separation: The Office of Human Resources website
- Faculty position creation: The Office of the Provost
- For employee labor distribution changes, please see the ND Financial Toolkit widget on InsideND
- Additional payment for services to an employee or non-employee: The Controller’s Group website
- Notre Dame student employee hiring, pay rate changes, or separation: The Student Employment website