All Resource Planning (ARP)
This link will take you to the Host Analytics tool.
ARP is an all resource planning program that allows campus users to dynamically and consistently plan all of their financial resources and commitments. This program allows campus to set and adjust their operating plans throughout the year as warranted, forecast year-end results, and develop five-years of strategic plans for all of their funds. The ARP program is supported by use of the Host Analytics system.
Forecast is now OPEN!
Multi-Year is now OPEN!
Training for the Forecast:
- Overview Session 2 (via Zoom) - Tuesday, Dec. 10th @ 2pm
- Overview Session 3 (via Zoom) - Tuesday, Jan. 7th @ 1pm
Training for Multi-Year:
- Overview Session 1 (via Zoom) - Wednesday, Nov. 20th @ 10am
- Overview Session 2 (via Zoom) - Monday, Dec. 2nd @ 1:30pm
- Hands-On Training Session 1 - Thursday, Dec. 5th @ 9am
- Hands-On Training Session 2 - Wednesday, Dec. 11th @ 1pm
- Hands-On Training Session 3 - Monday, Dec. 16th @ 1pm
- Hands-On Training Session 4 - Wednesday, Jan. 8th @ 1pm
WFP Refresh Dates
Workforce Planning data will be refreshed with changes from Banner HR on a bi-weekly basis. This applies to all open budget scenarios in ARP.
- Wednesday, November 27th
- Tuesday, December 17th