Office Contact Info: Email: email@example.com Phone: (574) 631-9137 Address: 602 Grace Hall (map)
The Office of Budget and Planning supports the entire University community through several core services. Through these services, the Budget Office helps to ensure the University's financial strength and preparedness for current and future economic events.
Strategic Financial Resource Planning
- Strategic Budget Development
- Long-range budget planning for the overall University financial plan
- Contingency planning for the overall University budget plan
- Budget planning process is linked to strategic priorities
- Macro-level planning to develop the overarching budget strategy
Resource Planning & Business Partnering Services
- Annual Resource Plan Development
- Forecasting & Multi-Year Planning
- New Program Resource Planning
Find your Budget Partner
Learn more about the Office of Budget and Planning people.
Associate Vice President for Finance Org Chart